Monday, November 24, 2008

The Legs are Talking




Emerald Green Cardigan: Sarah Spencer. Black Sheer Top: Thrift. Grey Pinstripe Skirt: Studio Y. Black Pattern Tights: Vera Wang. Grey Patent Pumps: Nicole Miller.

Lately I am falling in love with this deeper emerald shade of green. I wish I could find the shade in more clothing items!




Even though I have to keep it pretty professional for work, I love to add a few fun details to each outfit whenever I can. These fun tights and patent heels were just the touch for me!

There was a sale on Vera Wang stockings this weekend, and I ended up buying 4 new pair in different patterns and colors. -- I am not one to pull off hot colored tights; I like to keep it more neutral, but love to add patterns - so the colors were nude, black, and navy, but all different textures and patterns. Perfect for chilly weather wearing!


My new favorite earrings. I love a good looking stud - !


White Wool Coat: Moda Int'l. Rain Boots: Target.

It was raining today, so on went my polka dot boots to keep my feet warm and dry!

12 comments:

WendyB said...

Nice hose! Check out the good-looking studs (earrings!) on my blog yesterday...I don't do those too often.

sexysophisticate said...

As always, you have exceptional taste! Love the outfit and the tights are quirky and fun. Might have to go by Kohl's and get some myself :).

budget chic said...

Lovin the hoses and the grey pumps. Definitely takes that outfit up a notch for sure!

Kasmira said...

Yay! Crazy rain boots!

Katie said...

Very cute! Love the rain boots!

Milly said...

Nice!!

Jessica said...

I love the tights and those heels!! I enjoy reading your blog, and wanted to let you know that I am passing on the "your blog is fabulous" award :)

Nicole said...

Very cute! And I love, love winter white coats.

Question though: do you wear your rainboots from car to office and then change your shoes @ work? I have just started working in the office world and i'm noticing a lot of my heels + snow are a bad mix....so i'm thinking this might be a good idea minus the weird looks i'll probably get.

Leslie said...

Oooh! I love those tights! Ive been on the hunt for houndstooth but may have to add argyle tights to the list!

Sheila said...

That green is lovely on you - there's lots of it around right now. Buy it while you can!

Great hose!

kass said...

I love the stockings, fun but still business appropriate! I have such a hard time with that balance...I'm going to have to try that next time!

Londyn said...

Nicole - yep, I almost always wear tennis shoes, boots, or slip-ons to work before I change into my heels when I arrive.

I take the bus to work and have to walk a couple blocks - so comfy shoes while walking are a must for me. Plus, it absolutely does save your nice heels from the wear and tear of the city streets!