Sunday, November 9, 2008

Friday Classic



Red Cardigan: New York & Company. White Ruffle Shirt: INC. Jeans: Banana Republic. Black Boots: Fioni. White Watch: Guess. Beige Handbag: Nine West.

It's finally Friday and I am so glad the day has finally come! For some reason this week was really long for me and I am dying for the weekend!

One thing I am always trying for in my outfits is to represent my style while still being comfortable in what I am wearing. This look actually made me feel a little too basic, but overall it still represents my classic feminine style while still being comfy - I guess I can't complain!

8 comments:

Katie said...

How do you keep your white shirts so white? I see this shirt (the INC) in a lot of your outfits... and it's always so white and crisp! :-)

WendyB said...

Loving the ruffled shirt.

budget chic said...

Thank you Londyn for the sweet comment I appreciate it. I'm just an old lady just hangin in there trying to keep up with you young people. Lovin the skirt with the satin on the bottom - cute, cute!!

Psuedokim said...

No, don't complain! You have the rare ability to make even the simplest of outfits look totally chic and put-together. It's what I strive for yet rarely pull off.

Lini said...

Love, love, love this red, white and blue look. So classic chic. I follow your blog religiously.

New fellow blogger:)

beantownfashionista.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Londyn,

I think this look may feel basic because all of the colors are solid. I think by just adding your leopard pumps and perhaps a long, beaded or pendant necklace, there would have been a little more interest or variety. But basic is good sometimes and you still look very nice, as always. : )

L

Londyn said...

Katie - I am not sure how all of my whites stay so white... I am convinced it is the good brand that I buy vs. how I wash them. Most of my items are machine wash cold (delicate) and tumble dry low or line dry, so I guess I am just lucky that the colors seem to stay so nice.

L - I totally agree with you! I think a pattern would've really made the outfit.

Elegance Personified said...

I loooovvvvvveeeee that red cardi with the short sleeves. It dresses uo the jeans, too. Nice handbag.

P.S. This is 100% Hands-Down YOUR STYLE!!