Thursday, November 13, 2008

Check Mate


Black Pants: INC. Black Checked Button Up: Charter Club. Black Jean Vest: No Boundaries. Fuchsia Sling Backs: Guess.

I've recently become a fan of checked patterns, so I was so happy when I found this checked button up. It also has little neckline ruffles and fun buttons!

The pants are new too since all of mine have been shrinking or gotten damaged....etc. Hopefully this pair stays nice for a while.

Lastly -- the pink shoes. It's so common to pair red with black and white - and I almost did today too.... but then I changed into the fuchsia pair and I really liked the small switch.

12 comments:

Katie said...

Cute! I'm not sure I'd be bold enough to stray from the traditional red shoes - but it looks great on you!!

Sheila said...

Fab outfit and you look so sassy! Good call on the pink shoes to add a little "oomph" to the black/white mix.

Erica said...

I love the vest over the checks! So cute. And good choice on the shoes. :)

SHOEGAL said...

Love the pink shoes with the checks, what a great idea!

Hope your arm is OK.

Boutique Girl said...

Love the shoes!

Milly said...

great idea with going with the pink shoes..its looks great!

MS said...

I have been following your blog for several months now and I love it! I love hot pink/fushia I wear it a lot and I was just wondering if you knew what the name of the style of the Guess shoe was? They are too cute!! Thanks!!

E said...

Those kicks are definitely punchy! I love the shirt, too.

Secret Admirer said...

Gawd I love the hair! Hows the shoulder?

Psuedokim said...

It's taken awhile, but I finally figured out who you look like - has anyone else ever told you this? Jennifer Love Hewitt!

WendyB said...

Fucshia is perfect!

budget chic said...

The vest looks like it goes with the pants. I could not tell that was not a set. That worked out perfectly. Great crisp, career look!