Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Latte Lady



Tan Blazer: Worthington. Blue Striped Shirt: Nautica. Blue Sweater: Express Design Studio. Tan Pants: B. Works. Brown Croc Heels: Newport News.

Getting up very early these days! I haven't had time in the morning to make any coffee, so this afternoon, I snuck off to Starbucks to grab a Tall Hazelnut Latte. As I was walking back to the office, I realized that I matched my latte. LOL!

Good thing I was able to bring in color in the layered shirts! Someone might have tried to drink me!

What's your favorite coffee drink?

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the pop of blue with the "latte" blazer/pants. If I need to get going in the morning I love a Cafe Americano and Nonfat Peppermint Mochas are like Christmas in a Cup!

Sheila said...

Love the pop of blue (such a good colour on you) with the neutrals.

I have one small cup of coffee every morning, from my company kitchen coffeemaker (it does each cup from fresh "pods" that we select from 4 kinds) to kick me into gear. I usually have a fair trade kind or the hazelnut, with my Splenda. Then, I'm on to tea for the rest of the day.

SHOEGAL said...

Love the pop of blue!

I don't like coffee at all, I'm a tea girl.

Kim said...

Love a mochacino, but the calories kill me, so I settle for a strong cup of coffee with a wee bit of creamer.

Psuedokim said...

I love ANY combo of brown and blue; therefore this outfit is one of my favorites lately!
I'm a boring coffee/sugar/plain creamer girl, but every so often splurge on a cappucino.