Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finally Found Them!


As you all know, I have been searching for a new pair of red shoes, and yesterday I finally found some! They look fabulous, are comfy, stylish but still classic, and while a bit pricey, were well worth the dough.



Faded Red Peep Toes: Stuart Weitzman.

I first saw these shoes on Zappos, but at a price over $200 I was not biting. Next I saw them on sale at Amazon or Ebay... (can't remember...) but they did not have my size. Finally, I saw them at DSW last month, but they were still too expensive. Today, however, I found a solitary red pair on the clearance rack at DSW!!! Love at 4th sight!

I love the style so much that when I saw a pair in gray, I had to snatch them up too!



10 comments:

Ally said...

I have these in bone and they're the most comfortable shoes I own :)

Milly said...

great pick!!

Anonymous said...

These shoes are gorgeous, but did you say comfy? My feet hurt from just looking at them (actually, they hurt from a day of training in 1 1/2 heels) but you get the picture. Wish I could rock the high heels like you. Can't wait to see them in an outfit. L

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

Oh very sassy!

WendyB said...

Love these!

T said...

I love them! I must admit I hate you a little for finding them the 4th time.

Meena said...

Love the dual tone red shoes, been looking for one along the same lines except with closed toe!

Sheila said...

Those red ones are sweet! The grey ones aren't as exciting to me, but they are totally classic.

Meg said...

You must have some serious good luck charms to have that kind of shopping success! WOW!

Mrs. Hyde said...

Loove the red! Great find! :)

www.acorkerslife.blogspot.com

-Sarah