Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chilly Willy


Pink Lace Shirt: Moda Int'l. Black Pants: Gap. Black T-Strap Shoes: Enzo Angiolini. Belt: Guess.

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I put this outfit on, because it was much too chilly to be wearing a lace short sleeve shirt on Monday! When I walked outside I got a harsh reminder that I was not on vacation anymore! Tomorrow I will just have to suck it up and dress in more layers. --At least in another day or too I will be in a bit warmer weather -- off to Orlando, Florida!

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Hey, I'm going to Winter Park, near Orlando!

Boutique Girl said...

I have given you an Honest blog award!

Psuedokim said...

Hey! I'm going to Orlando too! But I'm not stalking you, I promise - I have a family reunion in Disney every year. Actually I'm not leaving until next Tuesday and I'm frustrated that I have no idea what the weather is going to be like so I don't know what to pack. I'm guessing it's going to be "hot". Ugh.