Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Bit Rumpled. . .




Turquoise Tie Shirt: Neu Look. Black Sweater: Black House White Market. Tweed Skirt: Moda Int'l. Shoes: Giani Bini.

What a day.... I spent 20 minutes this morning curling my hair, only to end up hating the results and throwing it back in a bun. When I finally left and got on the bus, I immediately noticed a run in my hose - ugh. For my last "look issue" of the day, the sling back strap on my shoes kept falling down. I hadn't worn these shoes in quite a while and now I remember why! They are going in my goodwill bin asap!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yesterday, as I was turning into the parking lot at work I snagged my tights with my ring! Arghhhhh, not a good way to start the day, so I can totally relate!

Jessi said...

Ugh! I have a brand new pair of shoes that do the same thing. It's sad because I really like them. I've tried to scheme up ways to make them stay...double sided sticky tape, cutting some of the other straps... Nothing seems reasonable.

Psuedokim said...

This outfit is really gorgeous, if that makes up for all the problems at all - I HATE days like those!

Joslyn said...

Hey Londyn! Thank you for sharing your great sense of style! Quick question for ya...I see that you enjoy wearing skirts and was wondering do you have better luck ordering them online or reg retail stores? I'm always looking for nice skirts for the fall and never have any luck in the retail stores!

Meena said...

I love the combination of the torquise shirt with the grey tweed skirt - very classy and elegant!

Jyotsna said...

I love your blog...It gives a clear picture of what your wardrobe should have.