Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shoes to Walk


Black Cropped Jacket: Kenneth Cole. Pink Tank Top: Worthington. Black Skirt: Jolt. Black & Silver Flats: Via Spiga.

I recently found these shoes on sale and was so excited to get them. I was not only excited because of how cute I think they are, but because my assumption was that since they are flats they should be comfortable....I wasn't quite on the mark with my second assumption unfortunately.

The metal cord is hard and pokes at my feet, so definitely not the most comfortable to walk in. They were however, only $15 and I have already worn them, so in my closet they will stay. Maybe I just need to break them in a bit....

6 comments:

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

The sandals are super cute. Unfortunate that they aren't comfy, since they can be worn with so many things :(

Sheila said...

That is the most frustrating thing in the world: when you buy shoes that you think are going to be comfy and they aren't!

I have a pair of Aerosoles that tore my feet to bloody shreds the first time I wore them. They are a lot better now, but I went through a lot of Band-Aids while they "broke in".

Secret Admirer said...

I dont think the shoes are really that cute, especially if they hurt your feet. Besides, they were only $15.

Jeanne said...

You could always try one of those blister sticks which helps prevent rubbing. I think Bandaid makes them.

Cute outfit!

budget chic said...

I love those shoes, they are fierce!!

Elegance Personified said...

Nice outfit. I love the shoes and great matching with your toe polish.