Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Reminded Of....



Black Jacket: Bisou Bisou. Blue Sparkle Top: Old Navy. Black Pleated Skirt: INC. Strappy Heels: Nine West.

I was startled that when I looked at my first picture this morning, I realized how much I look like my mom. Everyone has always told us we look alike, but I really noticed it in this first picture. I have my dad's German coloring for hair and eyes, whereas my mom is Italian, so she has darker features than I do. However, my mom and my facial features are very similar. Funny to get older and start noticing those things...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fa sho!

Sheila said...

Cute outfit.

The older I get, the more I look like my mom, especially around the eyes and mouth. I'll have to see if she'll let me post a picture of her sometime.

Milly said...

Cute....i know what you mean...i woke up one day and realized all of a sudden i had my mom's hands...like overnight....lol

SHOEGAL said...

Sometimes I look at a picture of myself and see my sister looking back at me. People say we don't look alike but we do.

Anonymous said...

Holly bug squashing heels