Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pick Your Favorite





Black Sheer Long Sleeve Shirt: Thrift. Black & White Dress: Black House White Market. Blue & Black Belt: Cappels.

Which combo do you like best?

I couldn't decide how to best wear this dress to work, so I spent time this morning tying on a few combos to see what would be professional enough to pull off to work.

I ended up going with the most conservative look -- the black tights, black belt, and black shoes. Maybe not as funky as the other looks, but definitely the most appropriate for my work environment.

BTW: The last look with the white belt and pink shoes was actually my favorite :)

10 comments:

Kim said...

I like combo three, but I would probably chicken out and do number one. It looks "safer".
You are braver than me.

Secret Admirer said...

You have gorgeous legs, but I love the black tights, with the black shoes!!!

WendyB said...

I'm curious to see it with no belt.

Erica said...

I actually like the top combo best. :) I also think it might look fabulous with yellow shoes. You have such a great collection of dresses!

Sheila said...

I'd like the black belt with a coloured blouse and coloured shoes. Not a huge fan of the blue belt and the white one strikes me as glaring. I bet it looks better in person. :)

Psuedokim said...

I swear I was gonna say the white belt combo, but that's only because I'm a sucker for bold black and white. I would've gone with the safest choice too - I always do.

T said...

I like all three, but I think my favorite would be the third option but with a black belt instead of the white. I think the white belt is a little too casual for your office.

Sara said...

I liked the blue belt combo best. I think this is still conservative, especially if it were paired with the black tights, but still a little punchy and fun!

Laura said...

I love the blue belt combo. Definitely my favorite of the three.

April said...

i love the way the pink shoes look with the black tights!

therighthypotenuse.blogspot.com