Thursday, September 4, 2008

Found Vest



White & Black Striped Button Up: New York & Co. Grey Dress: Thrift. Black Vest: Deb. Shoes: Tahari. Necklace: Francescas.


For some unknown reason (probably because I have too many clothes), I forgot that I had a black vest and have recently been looking for one when out shopping. Only today when looking through my closet for something to wear did I remember that I had this little black vest with the lace back. Yay! It was a perfect match to cinch the waist in this out fit.





8 comments:

The Penny-Pinching Princess said...

I love that dress and the shoes are Kill-er! Love 'em.

Sheila said...

This is very similar to what I wore to work today! This fits in my definition of a simple work uniform. Nice accessorizing! And thanks for the pics of your fab shoes!

WendyB said...

Totally sex-ay.

Secret Admirer said...

Im glad to see you wearing heels again. Your foot must be better!

workthatwardrobe said...

That black vest certainly does a great job cinching it all in. I love the way you mix thrift with new.

Psuedokim said...

There aren't many things as exciting as "finding" clothes in your closet! Just happened to me recently too. It scares my husband, but I love it.
This outfit is amazing!

Erica said...

That dress is amazing! I'm definitely coveting it. :)

Elegance Personified said...

I looooooooooovvvvvvvve this outfit, so proffesional & chic. Love the color-block gray sheath and those amazing black heels. They are beautiful & hot!! You look so happy in this. =)