Monday, September 22, 2008

Blue & Brown Combo



Brown Blazer & Blue Sheer Shirt: Thrift. Khaki Color Pencil Skirt: New York & Company. T-Strap Brown Shoes: Ann Taylor. Gold Pin: Thrift.

I felt a little like a stewardess or a bank teller in this outfit. I think the pin was not quite me. I like pins and broaches in general, but it just felt a bit formal for me today.

My favorite part of this outfit was the feminine blue top. I saw a dress fashion show at Macy's over the weekend, and over and over again, the styles were more masculine structured skirts and bottoms, with light and ruffled feminine tops.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I think this is really nice on you (LOVE the blue and brown together!). Maybe a skirt with pattern instead of a solid? The shoes are awesome.

I do like the pin, though - how about a close-up of that? I adore vintage jewelry.

Psyche said...

I adore the color combination!

Elegance Personified said...

Naaah you don't look like a stewardess, but I do love that periwinkle top, A LOT. The brooch is real nice, too.