Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thrifting Day

White Eyelet Dress: New York & Company. Belt: Gifted.

I had such a good time thrifting with Kasmira today! I figured this white dress would be nice and comfy - and I was right; it was perfect! The dress isn't that flattering without a belt because it is a bit boxy, but with a little cinching of a belt, it did the trick!

It must have been my lucky day because I got a ton of great finds -- sheer shirts, belts, fun jewelry, a gold clutch.....tons of stuff!

4 comments:

Ally said...

Pretty pretty pretty! You look great in white - I can't wait to see your thrifting "bounty" :)

Fashion in the Sky said...

That is so cool that you & Kasmira are friends IRL!
I loveee this outfit & the one below, very cute.
-Barbie

Boutique Girl said...

Love the white dress! I am a huge fan of white in the summer months!

workthatwardrobe said...

A lovely dress and the belt just finishes it off.
Sounds like a great day.