Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Running Red



Red Pattern Dress: Newport News. Tan & Brown Shoes: Anne Klein. Bracelets: Target.

I completely overslept today! My alarm decided not to go off this morning and completely threw me into a crazy rushed morning. Thankfully I was still able to make my bus, but it was definitely not the best way to start a day!

I picked out my clothes yesterday and actually stuck with what I picked since I didn't have the time to rethink anything. A dress is always a good quick option, so I was happy to have it. Unfortunately, I was so rushed that I got all ready and started to walk out the door when I realized that I had neglected to put a bra on!!! How on earth I did that I have no idea -- all I can say is thank god I realized it before I left!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

I have so done this!!!! Luckily I caught myself just before heading out the door like you. I can remember standing there thinking "Now what doesnt feel right???" and feeling like an idiot when I figured it out!

Sheila said...

What a great dress - amazing colour on you!

I have Nine West Shoes that look very similar to those.

I have never forgotten to wear a bra, but I have arrived at work and realized (after everyone asked if I was sick) that I'd completely forgotten to put on any make-up! I felt naked all day.

Karla said...

Okay TOO funny you posted this today! Just last night I made a quick run to Fred Meyer, took one step inside the store and thought "Why do I feel naked?" Duh, switched the jammie bottoms for jeans but forgot the bra.

Psuedokim said...

I wish I could go thrifting with you and Kasmira!
But I live in South Carolina, so my husband might think I was weird if I traveled that far just to shop. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time!

I love Nine West.

KT said...

A few weeks ago I was driving and realized I had no underwear on. I had to go to Target and grab a pair and try to get them on while driving down the highway. Thankfully I was wearing a skirt so I could hike them up under and on.

Anonymous said...

I love that dress! Did you recently buy it? I would love to have one!

Londyn said...

I got this about a year ago from Newport News.

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with going without a bra - it can feel sexy and be your secret.

txroads1968@yahoo.com

Elegance Personified said...

Hahahaa funny about the bra. Sometimes espe during summer-time I sleep without a bra cause it's def more comfortable that way and it keeps me more cool and less restricted. I have never forgotten to leave my home without a bra but I have ha the wrong bra on with some outfits, several times. You managed to STILL LOOK GREAT. I like the shoes and I love the dress.