Saturday, August 16, 2008

Repeat



White & Blue Striped Shirt: Nautica. Vest: Macys. Jeans: Express.

I think this is a repeat outfit, but it is perfect for a Saturday morning run around so here it is again!

My day offered to buy me car tires as my birthday present, so I made an appointment to have them put on for this Saturday. Only problem was that the only open appointment was at 8:00am, so I was dragging my butt out of the house at 7:30am. Not so great for a Saturday morning!

Due to the early morning, this repeat is what I opted for!

6 comments:

WendyB said...

Tight little vests really look good on you.

Anonymous said...

I wish you'd not cut off your head. I've grown accustomed to your face! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I don't even get dressed on Saturdays :\

Londyn said...

When I cut my head off - that means I am having a bad hair day!!! :)

Linaris said...

I absolutely love this outfit. Its sooo me..hehehe, I mean so you, but sooo me at the same time. Great :)

Raquel de Medeiros said...

Hello! Thank you for your comment in my blog! You have a vest too, beautiful! I'll link your blog in mine. Kisses!