Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ready for Rain



A pic of my boots as requested - however mine are red with polka dots!




Red Shirt: IZ Byer California. Zebra Skirt: Worthington. Black Slingbacks: Nicole Miller. Black Trench: Moda Int'l. Red Bag: Street Vendor. Silver Jewelry.

I must have left my 4 leaf clover at home this morning because I was definitely not running with luck today. I missed my bus on the way to AND from work today! What a waste of time to have to wait an additional 20+ minutes each way when I could've been at work being productive. --at least I got to relax a bit while I was waiting...

Actually the reason I was late in the morning was because I went back in the house to put on my trench and rainboots since it was raining like cats and dogs early this morning. Next time I will just have to get wet!

14 comments:

Kim said...

You look gorgeous! I've always loved red, black, and white. The zebra skirt is bee-yew-ti-ful.

Single Ma said...

Love the skirt. Tres cute!

Sheila said...

Wow, what a great outfit! These are really impact pieces. Love the trenchcoat - what, no picture of your rainboots? I just know you have great boots.

Secret Admirer said...

No comment... :)

Askew To You said...

Great outfit. My daughter (she's 10) says the best part is the purse. I think it's the blouse. :D

Hope your luck changes for the better tomorrow.

SHOEGAL said...

Nah it was definitely worth going back for the coat, it's fab! Love the red and black thing you have going on.

Psuedokim said...

The purse and coat really do finish it off so well and ties everything together. Great outfit, esp for a rain day!

Milly said...

love the skirt....u should have taken a pic of you with the rainboots...let's see them...they must b cute as well :)

Lil' Puch said...

this outfit is one of the kind!!!, you always dress beautifully, but with this outfit you look like out of a SATC show

*Lady D* said...

Fantastic outfit!

ShopDownLite.com said...

That is a cute combo - fun red pop. p.s. if you ever travel in cali check out the Kimpton Hotel Chain - they have a really fun zebra robe on their website (kimptonstyle.com)

glamour girly said...

I have that skirt! Super cute. love the rainboots.

budget chic said...

This outfit is a winner, I love anything with black, red and white. Sometimes I think I wear these colors too much. But its such a great combination!

Elegance Personified said...

How is it than on your hard/difficult or not your best or your luckiest days you look THE GREATEST? I mean it. When you have not-such-good days you nanage to look more incredible than usual. So luck is on your side fashion-wise. The zebra skirt is to die for. And those Black Slingbacks are so classic. Love the large red handbag, too. =)