Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Day - New Suit



Beige Suite: Worthington. Purple Silk Shirt: George. Brown Heel with Purple Flower: Ana Bonllla.

Well today was a bit better than yesterday. I was today, and will be for the next 2 days, in all day meetings at work - so that takes my mind somewhat off of the negative day that yesterday was.

Back to fashion: I have been searching for a new suit, as one of my favorites was recently shrunk. I did a bit of searching last week and found this suit on clearance for a whopping $23.00! Quite a steal, so I couldn't pass it up. Next time I think I would like to pair it with a bright green and maybe a scarf or long necklace of some sort...

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

$23 - that is a steal and you look great!

SHOEGAL said...

I think bright green would look great with that suit. And what a bargain!

Hope your week continues to improve.

Boutique Girl said...

Love the suit and the bargain price!

Kat said...

What a great suit!

Nalini said...

Love the suit. Very good deal.Where did you buy it?

Londyn said...

I got it from JC Pennys!

Marcia said...

Love the suit - got the same bargain with a short sleeve jacket and city shorts! Love JCP's end of season sales!

Elegance Personified said...

I love the casual yet sophisticated feel of this suit. A light, breezy color with a capri pant. ;-) Worthington (of JC Penney's) makes some nice clothes. I'd wear this suit with a simple fitted camisole and would tie a bright/printed scarf in my neck to cheer up the plain beige color of the suit. Nice shoes, by the way. =)