Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Near Fashion Crisis


Black Sheer Shirt: Thrift. Khaki Skirt: New York & Co. Black Shoes: Fioni. Silver Necklace: Body Central.

Busy busy day. It is 8:30pm and I just finished work.... can anyone say "exhausted"? I am so glad to get home, get off this belt and these heels, and get into some nice comfy pjs!

I must just be really rushed lately, because I almost had another fashion mis-hap today similar to the day I almost left without my bra on! Today I was about to walk out the door and I noticed that without an undershirt, my shirt was completely see through! I haven't worn this shirt before and was thinking for some reason that only the sleeves were see-through. Thank God (again) I realized before actually leaving for work!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, its your favorite secret amdirer again, I would never mind if you went braless!!! ;) -S.A.

WendyB said...

You would have been the talk of the office, that's for sure.

Sheila said...

This is such an elegant look - you really look lovely, Londyn.

Sorry to hear it's a rough week. I hope things turn around for you soon. And it's only 3 days till the weekend!

Kasmira said...

Ooooh! You wore your belt! It looks nice. :)

I've only tried on the blue version I bought. It's hella small!

Cindy (aka Ms. Mayhem) said...

Love what you are doing (too!) and added you to my sidebar

sydneydoll said...

my favourite outfit on the whole page.

Elegance Personified said...

This top is beautiful. I recently bought a sheer black top (kind of like a tunic) from White House/Black Market. I plan on wearing it very soon with my super cute black lace leggings and ome fierce shoes, perhaps even today. I looooooooooove that belt, sweetie. So pretty and a fashion statement piece. =)