Saturday, August 23, 2008

Layered Leopard


Leopard Tank: no tag... Sheer Black Tank: Express. Black Cropped Jacket: Kenneth Cole. Jeans: Express. Leopard Peep Toe Flats: SM New York.

I wanted to dress comfortable enough today to get through the workday and then go to meet some of my family in the evening. The 2 layered tanks with the cropped jacket and little flats were just the right combo for the transition.

3 of my cousins are in town for the weekend! The majority of my family lives in MN, and so I haven't seen any of them in years. The 3 cousins that are coming in town are all teenage girls now, so I am sure we will have lots of giggling, shopping, eating, girly fun this weekend. Off I go!

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Nice look!

Milly said...

Nice

glamour girly said...

I really, really like this.

Elegance Personified said...

Sounds like a great girls-only weekend. Most of my girl cousins are younger than me too and we get along great. The youngest turned 21 this year so there is definitely more opportunities for us to all hang out, even at bars. Cute outfit. Love the layered tops, especially the leopard one.