Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just a Little Ruffle


White Ruffle Button Up: INC. Navy Short Sleeve Top: ? no tag. Black Tuxedo Trousers: Old Navy. Black Pumps: Fioni.

It seems that whenever I pick out my outfit the night before work, I always end up changing it in the morning anyway. Last night I picked out a red and pink dress to wear, but just wasn't "feeling it" this morning. Plus, the sky was looking like it could downpour at any moment, so I wasn't in a huge rush to tromp through the rain in bare legs.

In the end I found this black pants and layered tops combo to work out quite well. I will admit though that I do feel a little "school teacher" in this -- is that weird!?!?

4 comments:

Ally said...

Very cute - I don't think you look schoolmarm-ish? :)

I'm not so good at picking outfits ahead of time either. Actually, I AM good at picking them out, I just don't stick to the plan.

Psuedokim said...

I love this outfit - esp the color combination. And I don't blame you - I never wear skirts on days it looks like rain!

Leslie said...

Trust me, none of my teachers looked this cute and sassy! Adorable!!

fdiary said...

Fanastic outfit, I love this look!! Especially the navy top with the crisp white shirt, I gotta try that ;-)