Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Got Tagged Again!

Little Puch tagged me this week, so here are my answers!

What were the last 3 things you purchased?
1. Starbucks cappuccino
2. White House Black Market Tank
3. INC Jeans from Macys



What were the last 3 songs you downloaded?
1. Usher “Make Love in this Club”
2. Kardinal Offishall & Akon “Dangerous”
3. N.E.R.D.S. new cd “Seeing Sounds”



What are your 3 favorite movies?
1. Pride and Prejudice (BBC Version)
2. When Harry Met Sally & You’ve Got Mail (Tie)
3. Harry Potter



What are 3 things you can’t live without?
I must break into categories:
1. Spiritual: Faith, Hope, and Love – they are too intertwined to be separated
2. Material: All C’s Chapstick, Chocolate, Coffee, and Charles David Heels
3. Human: b/f, family, and the bestest girlfriends in the world



What are 3 things you have not done yet?
1. Gotten married or had babies (yes 2 things, but again, for me, very intertwined)
2. Learned to drive a stick shift
3. Skydive



What are your 3 favorite dishes?
1. Filet mignon with gorgonzola cheese sauce
2. My mom’s chicken crepes
3. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate



What 3 celebs would you like to hang out with?
1. Will Smith
2. Sarah Jessica Parker
3. Sandra Bullock



Name 3 things that freak you out:
1. Little crawly bugs
2. Creepy-dirty old men
3. Thinking about losing anyone I love



If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
1. Ambitious
2. Fun Loving
3. Determined (Stubborn?)



Name 3 unusual things that you are good at:
1. Noises: Laughing really loudly & getting easily scared at movie theaters and making the “agha!” noise reverberate through the theater.
2. Making up my own recipes
3. It's a secret....



What are 3 things you are currently coveting:
1. Guess watch
2. A puppy
3. A vacation!



Future covet:

5 comments:

Lil' Puch said...

Dear, fantastic post!!

fdiary said...

Whoa, girl I can't answer all them questions, thats just as bad as taking survey an on-line LOL. I will do my best though. :-)

glamour girly said...

yum, filet mignon...

Anonymous said...

That was a great post! I love getting to know a little more about you! -S.A.

Kasmira said...

Thanks for tagging me, although I rarely participate in these memes.

I got a watch just like that from the 15 Dollar Store!! It's sold out now, and probably not as good of quality, but I love it for now!