Monday, August 25, 2008

Hot Colors


Black Suit Jacket: Worthington. Grey Pinstripe Vest: Volia. Bright Pink Sheer Top: Thrift. Grey Pinstripe Skirt: Express. Purse: Street Vendor.

I found these fabulous big funky purses at Newport on the Levee street vendor area. They are based after Prada, Coach, etc. and usually sell for $90 - $100 per bag. However, on Saturday they were having a sale for 75% off, so I got a steal on my purchases!

This vest was also a recent find that just happened to match my pinstripe skirt -- lucky shopping lately! I must have a 4 leaf clover in my pocket :)

11 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh that bag is FABULOUS! How come when I'm in Nky at the Levee, there are never purse street vendors out then???

*Lady D* said...

Very Colorful Bag!!
Very cute!
By the way, I love your blog!

WendyB said...

Pink is in the air today!

Sheila said...

LOVE this outfit! You look amazing in this hot pink, and the grey menswear-inspired pieces help to keep it from being too girly.

Great bag - don't you just love getting a steal like that?

Boutique Girl said...

I LOVE your shirt!!! The colour is amazing! Very nice bag too.

Psuedokim said...

I almost freaked when I saw this picture today. I am wearing the exact same color skirt and shirt! Except you look so polished with the vest and shoes. I wish my job wasn't such that I'd look like a weirdo if I wore pretty heels.
You look fantastic!

jill said...

how have you scored so many awesome sheer thrifted tops?

Londyn said...

Jill - I know! Lucky duck huh?

I found them all on the same day at the same thrift store! Somebody must have decided they were done with sheer and wanted to bless somebody else with them :)

Milly said...

nice bag and love the color of your blouse

Debbie Shiamay said...

EEks! Your bag is so cute and funky! Its fabulous! And i love the color of your outfit.

Elegance Personified said...

A Great look. Businessy but with punches of color. Looooooooooooooooove that handbag and it's totally my style. You sure pundhed up your pinstripes which to me often almost always equal Business. =)