Sunday, August 24, 2008

Green & Gold


Green Dress: Blue Planet. Gold Leaf Necklace: Body Central. Gold Peep Toe Flats: Giani Bini.

Today I am going to an outside food festival, to ride the river boats, and for some fabulous Graeters ice cream! It is scorching hot this weekend in Cincinnati, so a cool summer dress it is for me!

This necklace is one of my recent finds at Body Central. Whenever I go in there I wonder -- Where in the world would anyone wear these clothes?!?!?! The dresses are so tight, short, and revealing that I think anyone walking down the street would be arrested! Anyway, at least I enjoy looking through the jewelry!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Yea for Graeter's! I discovered Banana Chip last weekend and its my new weakness. I didnt think anything could replace my love of Strawberry Chip--but Banana Chip comes close!

Secret Admirer said...

I hope you enjoyed the warm weather in Cincinnati this weekend, it was cold and rainy in Seattle today!

fdiary said...

Super cute dress Londyn, and I love the shoes!

Kasmira said...

Yes, Body Central is full of trashy clothes - but I've found a few gems there - including my Missoni-esque faux wrap dress. And the jewelry is always a good deal.