Friday, August 15, 2008

Birthday Business

Grey Blazer: Kenneth Cole. White Sheer Top: Thrift. Black Skirt: Worthington. Wine Criss Cross Pumps: Charles David.

It's my birthday!!!

I ended up having to get up really early to be at a 7am meeting downtown today. I was so exhausted by the time we adjourned at 5:30, that I pretty much just chilled out the rest of the evening.

I won't complain though, I ultimately had a good day and a wonderful evening. I am so very thankful to have amazing people in my life, very happy to be another year older and wiser, and excited to see where the future takes me.


11 comments:

Bananza said...

happy birthday!!

Leslie said...

Adorable! I just love that gray jacket! Happy Birthday!

Sheila said...

Happy birthday! You look lovely in that - the shirt and the jacket are perfect together.

Audi said...

Happy Birthday! Love that short-sleeved jacket with the longer sleeves underneath.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!

Tanya said...

I just had to delurk to wish you happy birthday. Love your blog :)))

Leah said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was fabulous and wish you a blessed year ahead.

Leah
makeitfabulous.blogspot.com

shabba said...

Happy (belated) birthday!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday! It was my birthday on the 15th too.

SHOEGAL said...

A belated happy birthday! Sounds like you had a good day, hope you had a proper celebration over the weekend.

glamour girly said...

Happy Belated Birthday!