Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Zebra




White Ruffle Shirt: INC. Black Lace Back Vest: Deb. Black Pants: New York & Co. Zebra Shoes: Classique. Gold pin & bracelet: thrift.



My good shoe karma continues as I found these pair of zebra heels a couple of weeks ago. I have been dying for a zebra print shoe forever, but could never really find ones that worked for me -- until now!

I am a sucker for thrift store and vintage jewelry pieces, and am showing off 2 of them (bracelet & pin) in this outfit. Digging through bails of pins was painful, but when I found this classic gold pin, I knew I would be able to mix and match it with a lot of different outfits so the finger pricks were well worth it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoe are hot!!!

Say said...

I love the vest...very unexpected! I think the attitude of the vest goes well with the zebra print shoes!

SHOEGAL said...

Love the shoes! I don't have any like that... yet!

Sick Tight said...

Hello, glad to finally grab your attention. :P

I don't think I knew her, (Kasmira). I looked at her blog. She's got quite an intresting set up on her page. Was she in the Marine Corps? There was Naval and Air Force there on the base as well. I am curious... you never know. Thanks for checking in on my blog.... altho its not fashion, its sorta my forte'.

Again, I hope to hear from you.

workthatwardrobe said...

Such an elegant look, I love it.
Would you be interested in taking part in the Capsule wardrobe Challenge I posted yesterday?
"Calling all you creative fashionistas. If you could choose only ten items to see you through a working week, what ten items would you choose. This includes everything including accessories but not underwear!"

KT said...

This is such a great look on you! Creates an awesome long lean look!

Leslie said...

Very, very cute! The back of the vest is such a fun, unexpected twist but I really love those shoes! Pointy toe pumps are my absolute favorite. I have a zebra print and a leopard print shoe that are both peep toe...and they are cute, don't get me wrong, and I wear them, but I really wish they were pointy toe! They get the job done but...they aren't nearly as fabulous as yours!

WendyB said...

You do a lot of good things with vests.

Audi said...

These little fitted vests look fantastic on you. I've seen you wear them before and it's a great look. Love the lacey back on this one!

Elegance Personified said...

I love this pin/brooch. This look/outfit would be perfect for my part-time job. =)