Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Work Wear



Cropped Jacket: A. Bayer. Light Green Tank: Tailor. Floral Skirt: Thrift (borrowed from Kasmira). Gladiator Sandals: Nine West.


Black Slingback Pumps: Nina.

I have been dying to wear my new black gladiator sandals and I loved them with this look, but I just couldn't convince myself that they were professional enough to wear with this outfit to work. So, in the end, I went with the slingbacks instead.

I still really loved this outfit and felt that it was fun and flattering. I think I need to steal this skirt for good!!! :) just kidding Kasmira! (kind of...)

7 comments:

Debbie Shiamay said...

Love ur skirt! That pink necklace is really great too :)

Kasmira said...

You look great! I was afraid the skirt would be too short, but it isn't at all!

WendyB said...

Are those the Heech sandals? If so, I must put you in my post on bloggers-with-Heech-sandals!

Anonymous said...

You always look so polished and put together. This outfit is flirty and classic. I love it!

Londyn said...

WendyB -- Yes, they are Nine West Heech Wedge Sandals!

Anonymous said...

beautiful, sexy, sophisticated, adorable, I like this look a lot! I like the slingbacks a lot better than the gladiator sandals. ps. Im still holding out for another bikini pic! :)

Elegance Personified said...

That skirt is lovely. Perfect fit with that hot pink statement necklace. Love the look with both the gladiators and the slingbacks. =)