Tuesday, July 29, 2008




White / Blue Leaf Pattern Shirt: Target. Red Pencil Skirt: Worthington. Red Peep Toes: Nine West. Handbag: Bath & Body Works.

When I got home from work yesterday, my boyfriend Jeff was already in bed because he was suffering from a really bad headache. I decided to take advantage of the “evening in bed” situation, so I baked us up a homemade pizza and jumped right in bed with him! We ate, talked, watched TV, gave massages………I don’t think we got out of bed once all evening and it was wonderful! I think I might suggest it as a once a week ritual to spend a whole evening in bed – minus him having a headache of course!

Needless to say I did not blog last night, so here I am today posting yesterday’s outfit. I can never get enough of the classic feel that red, white, and blue, or red, tan, and white give, so yes, here is another mix of those classics. Do you feel like it’s 4th of July? :)

9 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm with you on that color scheme. Love red, white and blue!

Jane said...

What great colours and what a sexy skirt.
You look fantastic.

Leslie said...

I love red, white and blue together! In fact, one of my favorite pair of "outfit" shoes would be fun with this--I found them online-- see the below link :-)

http://www.shopping.com/xPO-MIA-Mia-venice-Pump

KT said...

I absolutely love both of these look!

Anonymous said...

Im jealous as hell of your evening... :) -S.A.

Boutique Girl said...

Love the red, white and blue look!

glamour girly said...

Love that purse!

krupnik said...

love the bag!

Elegance Personified said...

You look great one of your most beautiful outfits. I agree on this combo of colors, it's perfection!!