Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jean Jacket


Jean Jacket: Gap. Black & White Striped Shirt: Banana Republic. White Jean Skirt: X2

Tonight was a lovely summer evening out with some friends. It was wonderful warm weather, but I wanted to make sure to still bring a jacket or over-shirt since the evenings still sometimes get a bit chilly for me.

I love fitted jean jackets, but I hate the combination of blue jeans with a blue jean jacket -- just way too much blue jean! I like to mix this jacket with skirts, dresses, and other contrasting colors.

4 comments:

Say said...

I think I have the undershirt you're wearing in the picture! From Macy's I think...

Anywho, I have about 5 fitted denim jackets that always look so cute in the store, but I never end up wearing because I can't figure out what to pair them with. Your combo with the white skirt is perfect! I'm going to try it out later this week!

Kasmira said...

I've heard the jean jacket and jeans combo called the "texas tuxedo" or "canadian tuxedo" or "whatever region you don't like tuxedo." Cracks me up!

Boutique Girl said...

I love denim jackets but I find them quite hard to wear!

Elegance Personified said...

I agree Blue Jean jackets/blazers with blue jeans is too country (for my taste, too.) Neat little summer outfit. I have this identical blazer which I loooooove. =)