Monday, July 7, 2008

Good Karma Heels





Orange and White Dress (borrowed from Kasmira): Magic. Blue Cardigan: Worthington. Orange Heels: Nine West.

A couple of weeks ago, I gave a pair of bright orange heels to my friend Kasmira. They just weren't quite my style anymore and they were collecting too much dust in my closet, so I decided they deserved a better home. -- I guess it must have been good karma, because the very next week I found this pointy pair of faux snake skin orange heels (on sale!) that matched my style perfectly! Let the good karma flow!

10 comments:

WendyB said...

Lovely!

Ally said...

Orange and blue are such a great color combo and those shoes!!! Wow!!! Loooooove them.

ShopDownLite.com said...

Great shoe matches! I still think that dress is a twin sister of this duvet:
http://www.shopdownlite.com/boehemeperismmoncollectionmysticvalleytraders-p-1783.html

Cheers

Lia said...

I've been looking for a nice pair of orange heels. I love this style and color! -- Not too bright. Mind if I ask where you found them??

workthatwardrobe said...

LOvely shoes. Great outfit!

Londyn said...

Lia - Thanks, I got them from Nine West.

Elisabeth said...

Those shoes are to die for!

Leslie said...

Love the color combo and love the shoes even more! I had almost the exact same Nine West ones a few years ago in hot pink and wore them OUT in a single summer so much so I couldnt even repair them to wear again. Im still searching for the perfect replacement--yours are great!

Barbie said...

I love the shoes! What a great color and material!

Elegance Personified said...

Yeaaayyy you're wearing orange, I told you it'd look great on you, I was right. This dress is so so pretty and it goes so great with this bright blue color. The new pumps are TO DIE FOR. I have an identical pair in a bright blue like your cardigan. I guess my pumps would match your outfit, too. =)