Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day to Evening


Daytime Look

to

Evening Look:



Grey BabyDoll Dress: H&M. Plaid Cropped Vest: Forever XXI. Silver Flip Flops: Metro 7. Orange Purse: XOXO. Yellow Clutch: Thrift. Black Slingback Clear Wedge Heels: Aldo.

There are a lot of ways to dress up an outfit from Day to Evening. I think the easiest way to do so is with accessories. For my Day to Evening swap, I added a smaller (still colorful) clutch, fancy heels for some spice, a long necklace and bangle bracelets for some drama, and finally some brighter lipstick. Wha-la! I am ready for an evening out.

10 comments:

workthatwardrobe said...

Great transformation. Hope both your daytime and evening went well.
I am still envious of those orange shoes. Everytime I see them I want them!

WendyB said...

What a cute vest.

Say said...

Oh, I am loving those shoes! Also, what are the earrings you are wearing? Diamond studs, or something else. They look simple, but really do something for the overall outfit.

Jessi said...

This is so cute. I would have never thought to put a vest w/a babydoll dress. I love those heels!

Love it!

Stacy said...

I love the two purses - I'm a fan of the pop of color. I enjoy watching how you put things together!

And, thanks for stopping by my blog.

Elisabeth said...

Love the orange shoes and both clutches!

Fashion Ivy said...

wow great outfit

Dana (pron. like Donna) said...

so simple!!
I love your menswear inspired dress, I recently experimented with one.
And I LOVE the color of the daytime bag...so jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Nice heels, did you ever squish a bug on the floor with those strappy shoes?

Elegance Personified said...

I love this transition from daytime to evening. I loove the second pair of shoes (from Aldo). I like how you spiced it up with a couple of pieces of jewelry yet stayed with orange purses. ;-) The dress is just TOO CUTE. =)