Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Pleasures


Blue and White Striped Shirt: Nautica. Yellow Tank: BCBG. Khaki Shorts: New York & Co. Shoes: Anne Klein

I have been having a lovely weekend so far. Thus far my weekend has included test driving a beautiful Cadillac, thrifting, running on a wonderfully sunny morning, sipping coffee, homemade french toast and fruit, buying adorable baby clothes for a baby shower (not for me!), and a trip to the zoo. What may come the rest of this lazy Sunday afternoon as a finish to the weekend........who knows!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where'd you get your shoes? i love them!

Lil' Puch said...

Fantastic outfit, looks comfy and fresh!!!

SHOEGAL said...

Well it all sounds fantastic that far! What did you get up to Sunday afternoon then? And you look great too, I wish I could pull off casual with such aplomb.

Kimberly said...

Great casual outfit and yet perfectly polished!