Saturday, June 28, 2008

Suspenders



Black Cropped Jacket: Kenneth Cole. Whie Ruffle Shirt: INC. Suspenders: BeltOutlet.com. Pencil Skirt: Express. Black Pumps: Bandolino. Grey Tie Pumps: La Redoute.

I bought these suspenders recently after seeing a girl wear them in a fashion show. Unfortunately my jacket was not quite cropped enough to make them visible from the back -- or maybe I just needed a lower rise pair of pants instead of a skirt. . . . either way, I still like them!

I started out with the black heel loafer pumps, but didn't think it was working quite that well, so I switched over to the grey pumps and was more pleased with that look :)

8 comments:

WendyB said...

Loving that blouse.

Anonymous said...

From a male point of view, I like the suspenders, but I dont think that I would really care for them much if you could see them from the back, a little sloppy maybe, but this is a nice clean look!

Lil' Puch said...

Fantastic outfit!!
Love the grey pumps!!

The Daily Wear said...

I bought some suspenders about two weeks ago. I am planning to wear them with my wide leg pants! love thsi outfit!!

Lia said...

What a fabulous outfit!! I am coveting the grey pumps!

Spiragirl said...

This is one of those wonderful posts which highlights the US/UK differences. You look fab!

glamour girly said...

Love the grey pumps and the ruffled shirt and the whole outfit!

Elegance Personified said...

Great choices, but I prefer the second one a little more, gray pumps (which I love) and all. =)