Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still Going Strong

Navy Silk Tie Shirt: Forever 21. Plaid Vest: Antonio Melan. Blue Jeans: Express. Wine Croc Shoes: Charles David.

I am still loving this vest to death! Hopefully you are not tiring of seeing me wear it!

I actually almost passed up on buying this vest and only made the purchase after being convinced by a friend of mine insisting on how cute it was. At the time, I agreed that is was really cute, but I was also on one of my "trying to save money by not shopping" kicks, so almost lost out on this fab piece. Glad I was convinced by my fashiony friend!

3 comments:

KT said...

I love this pairing!

Lil' Puch said...

You look great with that vest and that satin blouse is georgeous!!!

Labirinto Mágico said...

Very cool... it´s my style!
Kiss, Juli.