Sunday, June 8, 2008

Reader Question

Reader Question:
"i have a skirt in the exact design of your white dress but my skirt's sorta A line with pleats.. and it's got an elastic waist. do u have any idea what i could wear it with? shoes in a contrasting color's good. but what do i wear on top. i'm booby, very short and have chunky-ish arms...so something with sleeves will be good. any suggestions? oh and the skirt's white eyelet too, made of thin cotton."

Londyn's Answer:
I would try the skirt with a patterned colored tank (straps so you can still wear a regular bra), and a light short sleeve or 3/4 length sleeve cardigan. A summery purse and colored pumps - you are set to go!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! thanks! i have a whole entry just answering my one question. thank you, thank you. I like the idea of wearing a top with a cardigan.. i'll be going shopping in 2 days so I'll keep a look out for cardigans.. i also like the look of the last shoe. white base with pastel designs.. thank you again.. u guys* are so good at fashion.. i've a lot to learn.. =)

angie~*

* owners of fashion blogs (I visit a few blogs every day... u guys are seriously gifted. =))