Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Multi-Colored, Multi-Functional Dress



Multi-Color Dress: lipstick. Turquoise Sheer Top: Neu. Nude Peep Toes: Alfani.

This dress is another one I have on-loan from Kasmira and I am loving it (maybe I will steal it!). I also wore this dress on Father's Day when I took my dad out for brunch, but I was running a bit late and didn't have time to take a pic.

For work, I thought it was fun to pair it with this blue top so that I was a bit more covered. Modesty Rule 1: Show a little skin either with the legs or the chest area, not both at once!

After work, I went to run a couple errands, and I couldn't help but switch into my "Sex & the City" inspired Gladiator Heels (by Guess).





Modesty Rule 2: There is no modesty when it comes to heels - the higher the better!

8 comments:

Lil' Puch said...

Love your modesty rule No. 2!!!
I do agree, i love high heels!!!

WendyB said...

That's a seriously hot dress.

The Daily Wear said...

Love love those that outfit, and those heels!

KT said...

Hot look! The top is the perfect compliment to the dress.

Leslie said...

Love those nude peep toe heels...they make your legs look so long! And Im with you on the work modesty rule--a little something is fun, both say "Please dont take me seriously. Really"

fdiary said...

Great Missoni inspired dress. I love the pattern, so cool!

Sick Tight said...

top pic: 10 outta 10! HOT! :)

Elegance Personified said...

WOW those shoes do look like Carrie's, like identical, color, height & style. Very chic & fun multi-colored dress. I love it. This would make another great SEX & THE CITY inspired outfit. ;-)