Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Morning Wrap



Patterned Dress: Faith Passion. Brown Croc Heels: Newport News. Chunky Bracelet: JC Pennys. Silver and Colored Jewels Necklace: Lia Sophia.

This evening I went for a jog in my neighborhood park, which is normally a relaxing way to end the day for me. Tonight, however, I literally ran into 2 very large deer who scared the daylights out of me. They ran past me, then stopped and stared at me, next one of them started to walk toward me, so I backed away and headed the other direction. I am sure you would think the story would end there, but then the other doe snorted a loud "gruff" and started jumping -- yikes! all they saw of me was my behind as I was running my ass as fast as I could away from there!!!

6 comments:

Lil' Puch said...

Love the dress!!
About the deer, you should have sung to them like Snow White haha, kidding!!

glamour girly said...

That jogging story is hilarious. These deer have gotten really brave lately.

Jennifer said...

You look great! What is your exercise routine like?

Anonymous said...

I like this look on you! Today I bought Dolce & Gabanna cologne (for men), do you like it?

Londyn said...

LOL! I have never had a blogger ask what cologne I like before, but yes, I think I do like Dolce & Gabanna!

Londyn said...

My exercise routine hasn't been as great lately as it used to be, but I am getting better.

I typically work out during my lunch hour (weights & aerobic) a few times a week, take walks in the evening, and bike on the weekends. I also have lots of workout videos, but they have been gaining dust the last few months. . .