Saturday, June 7, 2008

Floral

Floral Dress: Wishes..Wishes..Wishes.... Green Faux Croc Wedges: Charlotte Russe.

It was so fun wearing this dress today. Since it was Friday and we can wear jeans to work, I figured I would wear a casual dress instead of the normal blues.

I actually bought this dress the end of last summer and hadn't had the chance to wear it until today. I got so many compliments that I will be sure to wear it again soon! Guys and girls alike seemed to really like this look. For me, I just love it because it is so summery, feminine, and somewhat 50s housewife.

5 comments:

Lil' Puch said...

Your Dress is just georgeous!!!

WendyB said...

Very summery. Great look for you.

Kim said...

I love the "fifties housewife" look. It is very flattering on you.

Askew To You said...

Lovely dress!

Elegance Personified said...

This is one of your best dresses & looks and goes perfect with those wedges. Love it. Very 50's Housewife, very MAD MEN like. ;-) I love it.