Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy Girl



Dress: Faith Passion. Purple Peepers: Max Studio. Necklace: Lia Sophia.

This week has been crazy busy (as you may have been able to tell from my infrequent posts this week!). My work dept. flew people in from several of our other locations for training all week and we have been going out almost every night! It is so rare to find an outgoing, fun, open, not competitive group of guys and girls - and I have to say that I am enjoying having them here immensely. We have been clubbin, salsa dancing, eating and eating some more....... I will be very sorry to see them leave tomorrow.

Back to the clothing -- this dress is actually my mom's. I bought it for her as one of her mother's day presents, and I figured if it didn't fit her that it would work for me! --I knew I wouldn't be able to return it since I bought it while in another state at a store we don't have in my state -- Well, luckily it did fit her, so I did not keep it for myself, but I did ask to borrow it for this week! :)

3 comments:

Lil' Puch said...

Love the dress, looks really nice with the jacket!!!

Anonymous said...

Ive been working out of town this week so I havent been able to ogle over your pictures, but now Im glad to see your pretty smile again!

Elegance Personified said...

LOVE THIS DRESS, you look Pretty n Polished. I wouldn't have think of wearing these peep-toe purple pumps with it but they work. ;-)