Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex



It is Sex & the City night!!!! My friend and I dressed up in some fabulous shoes (and outfits to match of course) and had a wonderful night of food, laughs, and Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte!

I wanted to wear a fun party dress, but everything I was trying on was just not doing it for me, so I ended up going with a skirt, blouse, and belt combo. I was happy with the look, but wished I could've looked a bit more Carrie-like for the fabulous premier. I guess that's what I get for leaving myself less than 30 minutes to get ready! Either way, it was a fabulous movie and a fabulous night.

12 comments:

Secretista said...

PERFECT!

Fashion Ivy said...

you look great

Fashion Addict said...

Wow, you look great girl! From looking at your previous posts I can tell that you have great style!

Would you like to do a link exchange with me? I would love to, so please contact me later about it when you have the time!

Anonymous said...

whoa, wow!!!

WendyB said...

Love that blouse.

SHOEGAL said...

I saw the movie last night too and I dressed up a bit as well! Glad you enjoyed it, I thought it was brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit...I think you used the most used fashion item of the new SATC movie!

The Belt !!!

Mimi

glamour girly said...

I think you look SJP fabulous!

Diva said...

this belt is soo cute.

Diana Coronado said...

White one !!
Cute !!
Reminds me a zara one

Leslie said...

Just found this blog and wanted to say I love this look! Like you, I normally like what I have in my closet--but NOTHING I had seemed quite Carrie-worthy!

Elegance Personified said...

Girlfriends and I did the same thing back two years ago in May 2008 for the Sex & the City premiere. I wore a beautiful fuschia & blue dress, I remember very well. And I wore these fuschia rose stilettos. =)

I would have prefered you in a dress or a brighter color, dear Londyn. But as always you still look great. The shoes & belt are very Carrie-like. =)