Monday, May 26, 2008

Feel the Burn




In my workout clothes today for some serious biking! Jeff and I got new bikes about a week ago, and have been out riding almost every day since. This weekend we wanted to get out farther than our neighborhood park area, so yesterday we went riding at Sharon Woods and today we went to the Loveland Bike Trail. They are both wonderful areas to walk or bike in, and the weather was lovely so it was a perfect mix.

I would like to get a little more in shape for the summer, so hopefully this will help! Do you see the muscle developing before your eyes?!?!? LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too sexy!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Even your workout clothes are stylin'! You rock, Londyn!

Now that my nephew is 8 and has learned to ride a bike, I figured it's time I stopped making excuses and finally learned myself. I thought it would be fun for us to get some riding in this summer...but I still need to buy a bike and a bike rack for my car. Any advice on what type to get and from where? I was just thinking of going to Target. Thanks. L

KT said...

Do you want to develop muscle and appear more lean? I have been doing Eating for Life and it is awesome. I can totally see a change. Plus, I bike and swim. If you don't swim and you want leaner, defined arms you should try it. Awesome workout!

Anonymous said...

Cute. Where did you get your workout clothes?

WendyB said...

Whew! No one's going to kick sand in your face!

Anonymous said...

u look gorgeous! even in workout clothes! and yes, i thiiiink i see biceps!

angie~*