Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dinner Date



This will be my last pic before I leave for some business travel. Since it is Saturday night, we decided to go out to dinner. We ended up sitting outside, but though the temperature was okay and the sun was lovely.........the wind was ridiculous! I am glad I took this pic before leaving so I can at least see what I should've looked like -- instead of the wind blown creature that I became!

I had to show off my new Martinez Valero silver heels in the pics! I went to DSW this weekend looking for a nice pair of little flat sandals for summer......but ended up buying another 2 pair of heels.......... LOL

Silver jewelry. Earrings from World Market. Can you guess what my man's name starts with?


Yellow clutch found at Snooty Fox.

17 comments:

WendyB said...

Sexy top!

Angie hearts said...

ooo... nice heels! love the color

Anonymous said...

the earrings look indian...so pretty.. hope u had a nice time... cant wait to see more pictures soon!

angie~*

Anonymous said...

"Can you guess what my man's name starts with? "


Is it Jeff?

You have made refernce to a "Jeff" many times in your posts.

Mimi

Anonymous said...

I think somebody has a crush on you... :)

Kimberly said...

Woo-hoo, hot mama! Great date night outfit and I absolutely adore those shoes and the pop of yellow!

Londyn said...

Thanks! :)

Yep, you guessed his name from the J pendant clue! It is Jeff -- I can never remember whose name I reference or not!

Mykeru said...

"I can never remember whose name I reference or not!"

We won't tell Jeff you said that :)

glamour girly said...

Cute top and shoes!

miss vintage love said...

So cute!
xoxo

Londyn said...

Mykeru -

LOL! That sounded bad didn't it - I swear I didn't mean it that way! I just tend not to post personal things.

JJ said...

I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE those shoes!!! I'm drawn to shiny things.
I think I need to go to DSW this week:-)

Fashion Ivy said...

Great outfit

Mykeru said...

Londyn-

LOL! That sounded bad didn't it - I swear I didn't mean it that way! I just tend not to post personal things.

I'm sure everyone knew what you meant. It was just ambiguous enough for me to make a joke.

Posting what you wear leads people to wonder about those details. We have enough confessional blogs already, but there's always that curiosity.

budget chic said...

I like that yellow clutch. Bold yellows are the "hotness' for summer, no pun intended.

Anonymous said...

Just bought those shoes----
Thanks for the fashion tip !!

Mimi

Elegance Personified said...

You look so sexaaay and va-va-coom here. A very simple outfit but you make it so much fun with your cleavage, those amazing silver shoes and that fabulous little yellow clutch. Love your hair straight, brushed off to the side. Pretty Jewelry, too.