Saturday, May 3, 2008

City Shorts




It's my day off and I am excited to get some things done that I never seem to get time to do! Unfortunately, I will be doing a lot of running around and not a lot of relaxing today, but really, I'm okay with that as I can easily get antsy if I don't have something to do to keep me busy.

When I first got these shorts last summer, I just wasn't sure what to wear with them, but now I am lovin them to pieces and want to just wear them with anything! I am sure to still wear my shorter shorts this summer, but for spring weather and for running around doing errands -- I can' think of a better ensemble!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, especially with those cute shoes!!!! It looks oh so comfortable but still so cute--my favorite type of outfit.

This would also look great with a cropped short sleeved jacket, cute tank/top underneath and some ankle strap heels for a dressier look.

Have fun with your errands! L

Elegance Personified said...

Very charming outfit. The flats & the top are too cute. =)