Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Belted in Beige

Blue Shirt: Beiza. Yellow Tank: BCBG. Black Pinstripe Pants: Express. Beige Peeptoes: Alfani. Belt: thrifted. Gold and Blue Earrings: Macy's.

I took a day off a couple weeks ago, and ended up doing a bit of thrift store shopping - I didn't purchase a lot of items, but this cute little belt was one of my finds. It is so tiny (I think it is actually a child's belt) that I would not be able to wear it as a regular belt, but as a belt worn on my middle/upper waist - it works perfectly!

4 comments:

Cherish said...

I love this outfit. I'm a huge fan of you & Kashmira's blogs. I've been meaning to ask you, how in the world do you get/keep your hair so shiny and beautiful?

Londyn said...

Flat Iron! :)

Kira Fashion said...

you have a great smile!

love it all!

a kiss!

Anonymous said...

yes i was meaning to ask that too! buy my hair's dropped a lot since i last coloured it. and i've heard that flat ironing hair'll make the problem worse. my hair looks like a rat's tail when i tie it up now. not good.

angie~*