Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged in the past and have been tagged again, so I will try and think of 6 new things to share with you all about myself. Leah at Make it Fabulous tagged me. I haven’t tagged anyone else yet, but will link them in as soon as I do.


Tagging rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you.

2. Mention the rules in your blog.

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

4. Tag other bloggers by linking them.

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.


Things you may not know about me:

1. I have become somewhat heel obsessed – okay, you may have already known that, but my addiction only continues to grow! I just think they are so pretty that I often find myself looking down at my shoes throughout the day. People may think I am hanging my head down, but I am just looking at those heels!

2. I love old movies like Philadelphia Story and Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I also classic novels - Jane Austen and Alexander Dumas are some of my favorite authors. Oldie but goodie television show I love (don’t laugh!): Golden Girls!

4. I am addicted to Post Its – I can spot 9 from where I am sitting at my desk……

5. I love to cook! I am a lover of all cuisine types and wish I had more opportunity to experience all of the diverse food that is out there. I often open a recipe book just for inspiration, but end up making the meal my own by changing and adding different ingredients and cooking methods. On the opposite end of the spectrum, my main squeeze is very very limited in his food likes (we have decided he likes about 7 food items….!), so the unique food I often cook is only enjoyed by me alone.

6. I went to a Baptist private school from 7 th – 12th grade (even though my family wasn’t Baptist…..). It was very religious and very conservative -- girls were required to wear skirts or dresses below the knee -- maybe this is why I am so accustomed to wearing skirts and dresses now…..?!

There you have it! Hope you enjoyed learning more about my crazy self :)

3 comments:

miss vintage love said...

Old movies are the best!!

SHOEGAL said...

Where's number 3?

I do that with my shoes!

And at my school, if the prefects thought your skirt was too short you had to kneel down and if the skirt didn't touch the ground you had to go get a longer one from the linen room.

Leah said...

Oh, I went to a similar school from kindergarten through third grade. I remember the skirt rule!

I love the old movies too and I think Golden Girls is hilarious!