Monday, April 14, 2008

Statement Pieces



Layers and details stepped up a basic black suit today. I started out with just the leopard top, but it needed some more color and interest, so I layered over the red flowy tank with silk detailing. Lastly, I needed some jewelry, so decided to go with a chunky statement piece.

For the final "heading out" details, a red and cream Guess purse, and my red patterned Fall jacket - another item I consider a statement piece. Oh, and of course the fabulous glasses! Off I go for a wonderful Monday morning.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the leopard with red and the chunky necklace - way to make a basic black suit anything but boring!

Vicki said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Anonymous said...

Love the coat! What brand is it?

rccalyn said...

I'm with anon. - what brand is that cute coat? I can't figure out where everyone I see is buying their fall/spring jackets, and why can't I find any?

Londyn said...

Jacket brand is apt 9. I think I found it at either Sears or JC Pennys of all places!

NLock said...

Ohhh I really like that necklace!!=)