Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spicy Shoes



Khaki Dress: Willi Smith. Cream Blazer: Ramage. Green Faux Croc Wedges: Charlotte Russe.

I am so so glad it's Friday today! Can't wait until the day is over cuz I am ready for a weekend!

Jeff got these shoes for me about a year ago and I love them, but don't often wear them to work as they are a bit more fashion-y than business-y. Since I was going with a more conservative dress and blazer, I figured it would be okay to spice it up with the shoes this time around :)

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Beautiful shoes!

sarahbella said...

I love these shoes!!

Elegance Personified said...

Thos shoes are incredibly hotttt. Sassy & girly too. Nice outfit, by the way. ;-)

PLEASE LONDY, CHECK OUT MY LATEST BLOGS. I need all the fans/friends/advise and feedback you can all give me, since I am new to Blogger. =) Thanks A Lot Miss Fashionista and Have a Fantastic Day & an Even BETTER WEEK!!