Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Simply Fabulous Darling!


Red jacket: Ambition. Black rusched skirt: Jolt. Stiletto peep toe pumps: Next. Glasses: (faux) D&G. Necklace: Lia Sophia.

When I got home from work, Jeff suggested that we go out to eat at one of our favorite little Italian pizza places. I told him to give me 5 minutes for a quick wardrobe change and I would be ready to walk out the door.

I love this skirt, but can't really get away with it at work (due to the booty rusching), so that was a quick choice. The shoes are also a fav that I can't wear that often because of their extreme height and semi-painfulness! -- They are definitely a "date night" only type of shoe. Lastly, my new red jacket and some fabulous shades.

Everyone please note that I was out the door in LESS than 5 minutes!

9 comments:

rccalyn said...

I LOVE the red jacket! I have been looking everywhere for a cute springy jacket and haven't been able to find anything under $75!

Leah said...

That jacket is fabulous! May I ask where you found it? I have been looking for something similar.

You did a wonderful job of pulling yourself together in such a short amount of time!

KT said...

OK, I am in need of some new adjectives, but I'll stick with
LOVE THIS! Awesome jacket!

Kasmira said...

You DO look simply fabulous!

Londyn said...

Thanks! I found the jacket at Macy's on sale for $35! Now, I think they only have yellow ones left...

Kim said...

So pretty; you look like a model! I love your stance. You really look like your saying "Fabulous Darling"! That jacket is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Now what's that saying? "Miss a day you miss alot!" Being away from the computer for a few days can be such a pain, lol.

What a Diva! Londyn, you look simply breathtaking dear. lol
Love the jacket, that skirt, and those shoes!

Two words sum this look up.. Fashion Diva!

Jenn

fashion evolution said...

Not only are you impressive fast at changing, the outfit looks great on you. One of my favorites on you!

Elegance Personified said...

And I am glad that Jeff was very very happy not only because you got ready in 5 minutes, but especially because you looked GREAT, just great!! Love the pops of color. Bright, sassy & pretty.

By the way are you still with Jeff? Do you guys still live together, engaged perhaps? Let me know what's new with your life now 3 years later?

P.S. I just posted a NEW BLOG.

Take Care. <3 Ada.