Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mid-Week Combo



White and black shirt: INC. Pinstripe pants: Star City. Ballet flats with bow: Banana Republic. White gold and diamond stud earrings and necklace.

Staying classic and simple today as I just wanted to be uncluttered and comfy. Also, I am so glad that my hair is FINALLY long enough for me to pull back, as it is nice to get it out of my face every now and then.

Even though this outfit was conservative, I felt like it accented a womanly shape, so was pleased with the mid-week outfit outcome.

5 comments:

bananzattack said...

this is very nice, it's feminine but still conservative.

WendyB said...

I don't think it's conservative at all!

Angel said...

You look stylish and your hair is very bright and nice.

Danz said...

This is definitely a look I would wear. It's simple but still a little flirty at the same time.


http://fatalfashionattraction.blogspot.com/

Elegance Personified said...

I think this B+W Outfit is more classic than conservative. I love this pair of Bow Flats from Banana Republic - where I love to shop at. =) I am sure you've gotten a great wear put of them. I am currently seeking to buy a very similar black flats with white bows from White House/Black Market. BTW, your hair looks great pulled up. Your eyes certainly smile. =)