Saturday, April 19, 2008

Marathon Shopping



I am loving the nice warmer weather and also loving the spring sales! I am out to shop today, so some city shorts, layered tops, and of course the heels are pulled on today for a my marathon!

Amongst the many hoards of people that I had to get through to find my bargains, I found on sale a Kenneth Cole gray suit that I had been eyeing for some time -- 3 pieces: blazer, skirt, and pants on sale for a little over $100! This was a fabulous deal as the original price was nearly $400! Look for pictures soon!

10 comments:

Vicki said...

I love heels, but wouldn't contemplate shopping in them. I need flats to run around in. Good luck with finding some bargains!

Kimberly said...

Super cute "shopping outfit". Awesome Kenneth Cole deal. I love the "Spicy Shoes" in the previous post.

Mykeru said...

Londyn,

Thank you for the blog comment thanking me for my blog comment.

We're just too polite.

Olivia said...

Really nice!

Secretista said...

I lovveeee this whole look!!

SHOEGAL said...

Great bargain and you look fab too! I wish it would warm up over here, I've not worn my shorts for ages.

Gervy said...

How can you wear heels (even such cute ones) for marathon shopping?

bananzattack said...

This is one of my faves. It's just so fun, really hip.

Londyn said...

I think I just get so used to wearing them that it doesn't bother me that much...however, I admit that I brought ballet flats in my purse!

Elegance Personified said...

This outfit is FAB. So trendy too. I think it can work from the office, to a dinner at a nice restaurant, the club and of course even shopping. I have a pair of shoes almost identical to yours, same style and stiletto height. Mine are a soft & smooth gold leather. They are as soft as buttah. You did great with your bargain suit and as I am following each and every one of your blogs (from the beggining) I will see your beautiful 3-piece suit, soon. =)

Take Care, Ada. =)