Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ironic


White layered textured top: Style & Co. Khakis: Daisy Fuentes. Leopard peep toes: SM New York. Earrings: Forever XXI. Blue bag: Nine West.

Feeling very light and summery today. In all honesty, this outfit was probably a bit too casual for my work taste. However, I have been so bogged down lately that I hardly ever even leave my office, so I figured I would take a break from the business look and just keep it casual and comfy today......as fate would have it I (of course) ran in the the Senior VP at the elevators on my way in this morning. Ah well, I will have to get a "free pass" card for today :)



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think you look very cute and summery! I am jealous you get to wear peep-toes to work. My office has a strict closed-toe shoe policy (sniff).